Automated Tissue Processor TP3B
Automated Tissue Processor TP3B is with APS-coated, streamlined-designed, easy-to-clean, sturdy housing with high resistance to corrosion
Imported high-quality parts, smooth operation, low noise, ergonomic design
20 editable programs can be stored in the system
Integrated high-quality LCD screen with intuitive bilingual (Chinese/English) software offers clear display and simple operation; window-scrolling/flipping human-machine conversation interface provides clear instructions for each step (online help)
- Fully intelligent design enables timely determination and automatic recovery from an abnormal event.
- Real-time visual simulation with icons displays working status dynamically, clearly and intuitively.
- Green inner-cycling air purification system to efficiently adsorb, remove poisonous gas; gas-effluxion mechanism, environmentally friendly and safe.
- This system can be automatically started at any time as programmed.
- Processing duration is automatically calculated and displayed on the screen, allowing user to make a more efficient work plan.
- Manual adjustment can be conducted anytime during the programmed automatic operation; afterwards, the system automatically enters the programmed operation.
- Automated fan control: Stays ‘on’ all the time when the specimens are not submerged in cup and comes on 10 seconds every minute when the specimens are submerged in cup and in processing.
- Automated light control.
- stays ‘on’ all the time during programming.
- stays ‘off’ during the automatic operation and can be automatically turned ‘on’ anytime by touching the screen or any key and stays ‘on’ for 2 minutes.
- Internal dry heating mechanism with high-precision temperature control.
- Low-energy-consuming control circuit with power protection function.
- When power outage occurs, the screen displays as normal with a scrolling bar demonstrating the ‘on’ status of the power protection system.
- Battery backup with more than 30 hours of running power.
- Approximately 100 tissue specimens can be dehydrated at the same time.
Number of Cups 12 (9 for reagents, and the cups at the 10th, 11th, and 12th stations are used for paraffin melting) Capacity of Each Cup 1500 ml Length of Processing Time in the Cup Any length for the first cup (Extended Time)
Any length between 0 and 24 hours for the other cups
Temperature Range RT - 80°C Dripping Time Adjustable within 10-60 s; shake/drip above cup Frequency of Agitation Adjustable within 0-6 times/minute Tissue Protection Station any station from the 1st to 7th station as preset Working Voltage AC 220V±10% 50Hz (standard model); AC110V±10% 60Hz Power 500W Dimensions 1055×480×495 mm (W×D×H) Net weight 75 Kg