Automated Tissue Processor TP3B
Automated Tissue Processor TP3B is with APS-coated, streamlined-designed, easy-to-clean, sturdy housing with high resistance to corrosion
Imported high-quality parts, smooth operation, low noise, ergonomic design
20 editable programs can be stored in the system
Integrated high-quality LCD screen with intuitive bilingual (Chinese/English) software offers clear display and simple operation; window-scrolling/flipping human-machine conversation interface provides clear instructions for each step (online help)
- Fully intelligent design enables timely determination and automatic recovery from an abnormal event.
- Real-time visual simulation with icons displays working status dynamically, clearly and intuitively.
- Green inner-cycling air purification system to efficiently adsorb, remove poisonous gas; gas-effluxion mechanism, environmentally friendly and safe.
- This system can be automatically started at any time as programmed.
- Processing duration is automatically calculated and displayed on the screen, allowing user to make a more efficient work plan.
- Manual adjustment can be conducted anytime during the programmed automatic operation; afterwards, the system automatically enters the programmed operation.
- Automated fan control: Stays ‘on’ all the time when the specimens are not submerged in cup and comes on 10 seconds every minute when the specimens are submerged in cup and in processing.
- Automated light control.
- stays ‘on’ all the time during programming.
- stays ‘off’ during the automatic operation and can be automatically turned ‘on’ anytime by touching the screen or any key and stays ‘on’ for 2 minutes.
- Internal dry heating mechanism with high-precision temperature control.
- Low-energy-consuming control circuit with power protection function.
- When power outage occurs, the screen displays as normal with a scrolling bar demonstrating the ‘on’ status of the power protection system.
- Battery backup with more than 30 hours of running power.
- Approximately 100 tissue specimens can be dehydrated at the same time.