Automated Tissue Processor TP3D
Automated Tissue Processor TP3D is withImported high-quality parts, smooth operation, low noise, ergonomic design
Integrated high-quality LCD screen with intuitive bilingual (Chinese/English) software offers a clear display and simple operation; window-scrolling/flipping human-machine conversation interface provides clear instructions for each step (online help)
- Well-sealed plexiglass cover with gas-effluxion mechanism, environmentally friendly and safe.
- Fully intelligent design, enabling timely determination and automatic recovery from an abnormal event.
- This system can be automatically started at any time as programmed.
- Processing duration is automatically calculated and displayed on the screen, allowing user to make a more efficient work plan.
- 20 editable programs can be stored in the system.
- Manual adjustment can be conducted anytime during the programmed automatic operation; afterwards, the system automatically enters the programmed operation.
- Frequency of agitation can be adjusted within a range of 0-6 times/minute (0 indicates no agitating), allowing, thorough, sufficient, and uniform reagent infiltration.
- Automated fan and light control.
- The light will ‘on’ for two minutes when the device is on and in operation.
- Fan is ‘on’ all the time when the specimens are not submerged in cup or during programming, and runs for 10 seconds every minute when the specimens are submerged in cup and in processing.
- Green inner-cycling air purification system to efficiently adsorb and remove poisonous gas.
- Internal dry heating mechanism with high-precision temperature control.
- Low-energy-consuming control circuit with power protection function: when a power outage occurs, the screen displays as normal with a scrolling bar demonstrating the ‘on’ status of the power protection system.
- Imported high-quality parts, smooth operation, low noise and ergonomic design.
- 100 or more tissue specimens can be dehydrated at the same time.