Automated Tissue Processor TP6A
TP6A Automated Tissue Processor is an advanced microprocessor-controlled tissue-processing device. With an ideal ergonomic design, reasonable structure, easy operation, prompt processing, and high QPR, this device is an ideal choice for human or animal/plant tissue dehydration in the pathology laboratory of hospitals, colleges/universities, and research institutes.
- Entire operation process is controlled by a PLC through a touch screen, easy to operate, reliable and stable.
- Tissue specimen basket can be placed in a cup at any station by a mechanical arm, flexible and easy to operate.
- Multiple safety protection mechanisms including power failure alert and operation error protection.
- Stirring during the dehydration process ensures adequate contact of tissue with reagents and paraffin to improve dehydration performance.
- Temperature of paraffin cup is precisely controlled by a constant temperature control system and the inner surface of the cup is TEFLON-coated, contamination-resistant, and corrosion-resistant.
- Nine 1.2-L ( or a larger volume of 2.3L) medical glass beakers are used as processing cups, allowing clear observation of tissue changes during the operation.