Automated Tissue Processor TP6A
TP6A Automated Tissue Processor is an advanced microprocessor-controlled tissue-processing device. With an ideal ergonomic design, reasonable structure, easy operation, prompt processing, and high QPR, this device is an ideal choice for human or animal/plant tissue dehydration in the pathology laboratory of hospitals, colleges/universities, and research institutes.
- Entire operation process is controlled by a PLC through a touch screen, easy to operate, reliable and stable.
- Tissue specimen basket can be placed in a cup at any station by a mechanical arm, flexible and easy to operate.
- Multiple safety protection mechanisms including power failure alert and operation error protection.
- Stirring during the dehydration process ensures adequate contact of tissue with reagents and paraffin to improve dehydration performance.
- Temperature of paraffin cup is precisely controlled by a constant temperature control system and the inner surface of the cup is TEFLON-coated, contamination-resistant, and corrosion-resistant.
- Nine 1.2-L ( or a larger volume of 2.3L) medical glass beakers are used as processing cups, allowing clear observation of tissue changes during the operation.
Tissue Processing Steps 12 steps Number of Reagent Cups 9, with a volume of 1.2L (2.3L for a larger volume) Number of Paraffin Cups 3, with a volume of 1.0L (1.8L for a larger volume) Temperature Range 45-85°C (±3°C) Program: Duration in each cup 0-10 hours (10 programs) Maximal turn-on delay 1 month Minimum time interval setting 1 min Vacuum Degree 0.053MPa Frequency of basket stirring ≥10 times/hour, 30 sec for each time Size of Basket Dia.95×80mm Dimensions 670 (Diameter)× 540 (Height, 680 mm at the highest point) Working Voltage AC220V±10% 50Hz; AC110V±10% 60Hz Power 500W (1.2L), 1000W (2.3L) Net Weight 60 Kg