Automatic Kjeldahl Analyzer K1100F
K1100F Automatic Kjeldahl Analyzer is an automatic device integrating distillation and titration functions designed based on classic Kjeldahl nitrogen determination method
It’s equipped with the latest core control system, powerful automation and high-quality components, can easily achieve automatic waste discharge and cleaning of digestion tubes and titration cups, control steam supply and real-time detection of condensation temperature
High-accuracy charging pump and titration system ensure test results accuracy, and multiple fluid level detection gives smooth test process
Complete microcomputer control
Automatic completion of distillation, titration, calculation, printing, waste discharge and multiple protections, i.e. failure self-detection, hints of condensed water shortage, displacement of safety door and digestion tube and so on.
Large LCD Touch Screen Panel
Large LCD touch screen gives visual operation and abundant information, enabling user to have a good command of it.
Complete compatible design
Compatible with congeneric products perfectly
Compatible with dia. 42mm digestion tube
Titration while distillation, enhance the efficiency rapidly
User friendly design, color touch screen, easy for operating
Faster ARM system, faster operating rate
Digester model SH220F and SH420F is matching K1100F, with dia. 42 digestion tube
- Automatic waste discharge and cleaning ensure operator safety and save work time.
- External titration cup design gives operator real-time control of the whole test process.
- Steam flow is controllable, satisfying different test requirements.
- Regent barrel enjoys fluid absence warning function, ensuring smooth test going.
- High-precision charging pump and titration ensure test results accuracy.
- The temperature of distilled liquid is detected real time. If the temperature of distilled liquid is abnormal, to ensure the accuracy of experiment’s result, instrument will stop working.
- Double distillation model is used to meet different experiments, to retard the speed of acid-base reaction.
- Digestion tube fast drain function is used to avoid operator touch distilled hot reagents, protecting operators.
- USB or RS485 interface is optional for PC connection.
0.~200 mg N
Average value relative error ±0.5%
solid ≦5g/sample, liquid ≦20mL/sample
Water consumption in the distillation process
Data storage capacity