Conductivity/TDS/Salinity/Conductivity Ash Meter A150
Professional benchtop conductivity meter contains 5 measurement modes, the meter is suitable for measuring the conductivity, TDS, salinity, resistivity and conductviity ash.
- Professional benchtop conductivity meter is equipped with a 7 inch TFT display.
- 1 to 5 points push-button calibration, automatically recognizes the calibration solutions.
- Selectable cell constant is matched the connected conductivity electrode and recalled the calibration data.
- Selectable linear temperature compensation coefficient (%/°C ), pure water compensation coefficient, reference temperature and TDS conversion factor.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation corrects the conductivity measurement to selected reference temperature.
- Limit alarm alerts when reading exceeds range.
- Calibration Due Alarm prompts user to calibrate the meter regularly.
- Calibration report provides the details of the calibration standard and cell constant.
- Stability indicator shows when a measurement is recognized as stable.
- Auto-Read feature senses and locks the measurement endpoint.
- Interval Readings automatically send the measured data to the computer or printer.
- Password protection prevents the unauthorized calibration and settings.
- Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 1000 data sets.
- Stored readings can be transferred into the computer by USB communication interface.
- Reset feature automatically resumes all settings back to factory default options.