pH/ORP Meter A120
Professional benchtop pH meter, 7 inch TFT display, stores up to 1000 data sets, setup menu contains 17 optional parameters. Accuracy: 0.002pH.
• Professional benchtop pH meter is equipped with a 7 inch TFT display.
• Selectable pH buffer group (USA/NIST/DIN) or using the custom calibration solutions.
• Automatic electrode diagnosis with pH slope and offset display.
• Automatic Temperature Compensation provides accurate reading over the entire range.
• Solution temperature coefficient compensates for the pure water samples and references the pH to 25°C.
• Limit alarm alerts when reading exceeds the range.
• 1 point offset calibration allows adjusting the displayed value to a known standard.
• Relative and absolute millivolt modes ensure the reliable ORP measurements.
• Calibration Due Alarm prompts user to calibrate the meter regularly.
• Stability indicator shows when a measurement is recognized as stable.
• Auto-Read feature senses and locks the measurement endpoint.
• Interval Readings automatically send the measured data to the computer or printer.
• Password protection prevents the unauthorized calibration and settings.
• Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 1000 data sets.
• Stored readings can be transferred into the computer by USB communication interface.
• Reset feature automatically resumes all settings back to factory default options.