Blue Light Transilluminator BV200
BV200 LED-Transilluminator uses a super high intensity LED light plate which can illuminate a range of dyes including GelRed, GelGreen, SYBRSafe, EtBr and the new UltraPower DNA safe dye. It provides a uniform and bright excitation across gels up to 13 x 17cm
The unit is utter compact and extra-thin and has an LED plate which illuminates samples from the bottom up, causing LED trans-illumination. A built-in filter/lid provides the optimum viewing conditions and is ideal for band cutting
- Compact, extra-thin and portable.
- Safer to replace UV.
- Easy for gel cutting: NO need to wear amber glasses.
- NO DNA damage inherent to UV.
- Uniform blue LED trans-illumination, low noise.
- Optimized for use with diverse safe dyes to replace toxic EtBr.
- Angle adjustable filter/lid can be tilted optionally with one hand, easy for observing and cutting gels.
In comparison with UV trans-illuminator:
- LED Blue light source, Does not cause burn to your skin and eyes.
- Uniform trans-illumination module，symmetrical observation of samples.
- Imported LED with long life and high energy conservation.
Instrument dimensions 210D x 210W x 28H mm Viewing surface dimensions 130D x 170W mm LED Wavelength (nm) 470nm Lid/ FILTER amber Sensitivity up to 0.1 ng Uniformity < 5% CV (coefficient of variance) LED life 100,000 hours