Climate Test Chamber
The Climate Test Chambers of the lorderan brands will help you to test the influence of temperature and humidity on the properties, function and lifespan of your products. Reproducible, certified and under accelerated conditions.
Climate test chamber is setting standards in the fields of performance, future-proofing and usability. A new refrigerant that deceeds tomorrow's standards already today ensures high future-proofness, making extremely eco- and user-friendly. Optimised air guidance delivers best-in-class performance
1. High Low Temperature Test Chamber give the maximum durability and performance for your most demanding test requirements. It is the necessary test equipment for aviation, Aerospace, automotive, electronics, military and solar panel industry etc. It can be used to test and determine the parameters and performance of electrical, electronic products and materials in the most extreme temperature and humidity conditions.
2. SUS304 stainless steel inner chamber, insulation material is designed as a whole polyester ammonia foam.
3. There is an observation window on the door, which is made of three layers of hollow tempered glass for easy observation.
4. Stainless steel finned radiator, non-contact solid state control, long service life.
5. Built-in sink can be pulled and watered for user operation.
6. Touch screen controller, fuzzy PID control, accurate temperature and humidity control (optional for model with humidity control).
7. The indoor air adopts a mandatory driving cycle mode, ensure uniform temperature and humidity distribution inside the cabinet.
8. The independent temperature limit alarm system automatically interrupts the operation when the temperature exceeds the limit temperature, and the sound and light alarm prompts the operator to ensure that the test runs safely without accidents.