pH Meter PH-210
Standard laboratory pH meter, 1 to 3 points calibration, automatic temperature compensation, system menu contains 5 optional parameters. Accuracy: 0.01pH.
- High performance laboratory pH meter is equipped with a large LCD display.
- 1 to 3 points push-button calibration with auto-buffer recognition (USA and NIST).
- Automatic electrode slope display helps user decide whether to replace sensor.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation provides accurate reading over the entire pH range.
- Auto-Hold function freezes stable measured value for easy viewing and recording.
- Manual temperature calibration improves the measurement accuracy of meter.
- Selectable temperature unit (°C or °F) meets different application requirements.
- Help message as a operational guide that helps you quickly begin using the meter.
- System menu allows setting the 5 parameters, including the pH buffer group, number of calibration points, temperature unit, hold function, etc.
- Reset feature automatically resumes all settings back to factory default options.