Portable Spectrophotometer NS800
NS800 portable spectrophotometer uses 45/0 geometrical optical structure, comply with CIE No.15, GB/T 3978. With human body engineering mechanics and humanized operation design
With 400~700nm, features with high accuracy DeltaE*ab 0.04, and 8mm aperture makes measurement so easy
It can save 1000 Standards, 15000 Samples and you also can input your own LAB or XYZ value into the instrument
With SQC8 software, you can do better color control management
- Aesthetic design perfectly combined with ergonomics structure.
- 45/0 geometrical optics structure, comply with CIE, ISO, ASTM, DIN standard.
- 3.5 inch large capacitive touch screen.
- Two standard observer perspectives, multiple light sources modes, a variety of color systems.
- The repeatability ΔE*ab is within 0.04, the errors between each instrument ΔE* ab is less than 0.2.
- Large capacity storage, can save more than 10000 data.
- PC software with powerful extension functions.
- High hardware configuration with a number of innovative technologies.
- Oversized integrating sphere, more effective homogenization ray of lights and precise measurement.
- 15° oblique angle screen, more in line with the human eye observation.
Model NS800 Illumination/observation system 45/0 method (45 ring-shaped illumination, vertical viewing)
Comply with CIE No.15, GB/T 3978
Integrating sphere Size Dia. 58mm Light Source combined LED sources Sensor Silicon photodiodearray Wavelength range 400~700nm Wavelength pitch 10nm Reflectance range 0~100% Measuring Aperture Dia. 8mm Color Space CIE LAB,XYZ,Yxy,LCh,CIE LUV Color difference Formula ΔE*ab,ΔE*uv,ΔE*94,ΔE*cmc(2:1),ΔE*cmc(1:1),ΔE*00v Other Chromaticity Data WI(ASTM E313, CIE/ISO,AATCC,Hunter), YI(ASTM D1925, ASTM 313)
TI(ASTM E313, CIE/ISO)
Metamerism Index (Mt)
Colour Stain, Color Fastness
Observer 2°/10° Illuminant D65,A,C,D50,D55,D75,F2,F6,F7,F8,F10,F11,F12 Display Data Spectral Value/Graph, Colorimetric Value, Color Difference Value/Graph, PASS/FAIL Result, Color Offset, Color Simulation Measurement Time 1.5s Repeatability Spectral Reflectance: standard deviation within 0.1%(400~700nm: within 0.2%)
Colorimetric Value: Standard deviation within DeltaE*ab 0.04 (Measurement conditions: white calibration plate measured 30 times at 5 seconds intervals after white calibration was performed)
Inter Instrument Agreement Within DeltaE*ab 0.2 (Average for 12 BCRA Series II color tiles) Dimension LxWxH: 90x77x230 mm Weight 600g Battery Li-ion battery. 5000 times within 8 hours Lamp Life 5 years, more than 1.6 million measurements Display Screen TFT 3.5 inch, Capacitive Touch Screen Interface USB/RS-232 Data Memory 1000 Standards, 10000 Samples Operating Temperature 0~40°C (32~104°F) Storage temperature -20~50°C (-4~122°F) Standard Accessory Power Adapter, Li-ion Battery, Operating Instruction, CD-ROM (containing management software), Data Line, White and Black Calibration Cavity, Protective Cover and Wrist Strap Optional Accessory Micro Printer, Powder Test Box Notes The specifications are subject to change without notice