Handheld Spectrophotometer YS3010
YS3010 handheld spectrophotometer features only 8mm single aperture
Both SCI and SCE mode makes it widely use in many applications
High accuracy let it better suitable for color matching system for better color measurement and color formula use
- Perfect combination of beautiful appearance and the human body mechanics structural design.
- D/8 geometrical optics, conforms with CIE No.15,GB/T 3978,GB2893, GB/T 18833, ISO7724/1, ASTM E1164, DIN5033 Teil.
- Use long life and low power consumption combined LED light source.
- Single 8mm aperture, support both SCI and SCE at the same time.
- Measure sample spectra, accurate Lab data , can be used in color matching and accurate color transmission.
- High electronic hardware configuration: 3.5-inch TFT color LCD, Capacitive Touch Screen, concave grating, 256 Iimage Element Double Arrays CMOS Image Sensor.
- USB port, widely useful.
- Super stain-resistant and stable standard white calibration plate.
- Large capacity storage space, over 20,000 measurement data.
- Two standard observer angles, a variety of illuminant, a variety of color indexes, conforms with a variety of standard colorimetric data, meet a variety of customers' demand for color measurement.
- Camera Locating Function, better position.
- PC software has a powerful function extension.
Model Items YS3010 Optical Geometry Reflect: di:8°, de:8°(diffused illumination, 8-degree viewing angle) Integrating Sphere Size 48mm Light Source Combined LED Light Spectrophotometric Mode Concave Grating Sensor 256 Image Element Double Array CMOS Image Sensor Wavelength Range 400-700nm Wavelength Interval 10nm Semiband Width 10nm Measured Reflectance Range 0-200% Measuring Aperture Single Aperture: 8mm/10mm Specular Component SCI&SCE Color Space CIE Lab, XYZ, Yxy, LCh, CIE LUV, Hunter LAB Color Difference Formula ΔE*ab, ΔE*uv, ΔE*94, ΔE*cmc(2:1), ΔE*cmc(1:1), ΔE*00v, ΔE(Hunter) Other Colorimetric Index WI(ASTM E313, CIE/ISO, AATCC, Hunter),
YI(ASTM D1925, ASTM 313),TI(ASTM E313, CIE/ISO),
Metamerism Index MI, Staining Fastness, Color Fastness, Color Strength, Opacity, 8° Glossiness
Observer Angle 2°/10° Illuminant D65, A, C, D50 Displayed Data Spectrogram/Values, Samples Chromaticity Values, Color Difference Values/Graph, PASS/FAIL Result, Color Offset Measuring Time 2.6s Repeatability MAV/SCI: ΔE*≤0.06 Inter-instrument Error MAV/SCI: ΔE*≤0.4 Measurement Mode Single Measurement, Average Measurement Locating Method Camera View Finder Locating Battery Li-ion battery. 5000 measurements within 8 hours Dimension L*W*H=184*77*105mm Weight 600g Illuminant Life Span 5 years, more than 3 million times measurements Display 3.5-inch TFT color LCD, Capacitive Touch Screen Data Port USB Data Storage Standard 2000 Pcs, Sample 20000 Pcs Language English, Chinese Operating Environment 0~40℃, 0~85%RH (no condensing), Altitude < 2000m Storage Environment -20~50℃, 0~85%RH (no condensing) Standard Accessory Power Adapter, Built-In Li-ion Battery, User Guide, PC Software, White and Black Calibration Cavity, Dust Cover Optional Accessory Micro Printer, Powder Test Box