Electrophoresis Power Supply DYY-6C
DYY–6C is suitable for DNA, RNA, Protein, Agarose, Isoelectric focusing, 2-dimensional electrophoresis
- We adopt the microcomputer processor as the control center of DYY-6C, ON/OFF switch.
- DYY-6C has the following strong points:small, light, high output-power, stable functions.
- The LCD can show you the following info.at the same time: voltage, electric current, pre-assigned time, etc.
- It has the warning function of timing.
- It has the function of storing the operation parameters of last time.
- It can work in the constant state of voltage, or in the constant state of electric current, and it can be converted automatically according to the pre-assigned parameters for different needs.
- It has the protection function when it is under the circumstances of the unloaded, overload, suddenload change and when it is beyond the limitation.
- Parameters can be adjusted finely during the running.
- Output terminals: 4 pairs in parallel.
Output voltage: 6-600V, (Increase or decrease: 1V/step)
Output current: 4–400mA, (Increase or decrease: 1mA/step)
Output power: 240W
Stability: constant voltage ≤1%; constant current ≤2%
Adjustment rate:constant voltage ≤2%; constant current ≤3%
Size(W x D x H): 235 x 290 x 95 mm
Weight: about 2.5 kg