Electrophoresis Power Supply DYY-7C
DYY–7C is suitable for trans-blotting electrophoresis.
- DYY-7C has the following strong points:small, light, high output-power, stable functions.
- The LCD can show you the following info.at the same time: voltage, electric current, pre-assigned time, etc.
- It has the warning function of timing.
- It has the function of storing the operation parameters of last time.
- It can work in the constant state of voltage, or in the constant state of electric current, and it can be converted automatically according to the pre-assigned parameters for different needs.
- It has the protection function when it is under the circumstances of the unloaded, overload, suddenload change and when it is beyond the limitation.
- Parameters can be adjusted finely during the running.
- Output terminals: 4 pairs in parallel.
Power requirement:A.C. 220V±10% (50Hz ±2% )
Output voltage: (2-300)V (Increase or decrease:1V/step)
Output current: (5-2000) mA (Increase or decrease:2mA/step)
Rated output power: 300 W
Stability: constant voltage ≤1%; constant current ≤2%
Adjustment rate:constant voltage ≤2%; constant current ≤3%
Size(W x D x H): 315 x 290 x 128 (mm)
Weight: about 5.0 kg