Elisa Microplate Reader RT-2100C
2100C Microplate Reader is a microprocessor –controlled, general purpose photometer system designed to read and calculate the result of assays, including contagion, tumorous mark, hemopathy, dyshormonism, which are read in microtiter plate.
Touch panel let your operation easily.
100 pre-programmed tests.
- Touch panel let your operation easily.
- 100 pre-programmed tests.
- Multiple calculations.
- Visualization mark plate, you can set blank, control, sample, standard in any place, and run mostly 12 different tests in one 96 microplate.
- Test time<5s/plate, and mix plate before test.
- Max save 100 program, 1000 patients’ data, and 10000 sample records.
- Generalization report, support multi-type printers.
- Information manages function: Department database, operator database, system log database.
Input Touch panel and pen, external mouse (special order) Display 5.7'' LCD display (320×240 discernibility, 256 gray scale) Interface RS-232C serial interface, USB interface, RJ45 interface, SD interface Store content 100 program, 1000 patient information, 10000 test data CPU Embedded RISC cpu Warm up time 1 minute Reading speed Continuous mode <5s, step by step mode<15s Linearity ±2.0% or ±0.007A Precision 0-2.0A: ±0.5% or ±0.005A Accuracy 0-2.0A: ±1.0% or ±0.007A Measurement range 0-2.000A Abs range 0-3.500A Standard Wavelength 405, 450, 492, 630nm (substitute filters from 400-700nm available on special order) Lamp OSRAM64255, 8V/20W Store Environment -10°C~40°C; Humidity<85% Work Environment temperature 0°C-40°C; Humidity ≤85% Fuses T315AL250V Power AC110V~220V, 50/60Hz Overall dimensions 460(L)×330(W)×190(H) mm Weight 7.5 Kg