Fully-automated Microtome HM3368AM
HM3368AM Fully-automated Rotary Microtome uses a streamlined design, with advanced features, stable and reliable performance and ease of use
Specimen feeding drive utilizes an intelligent control system
This model utilizes a precise electrical mechanical design integrated with an ergonomic design concept
- Either manual or fully automated section mode can be chosen. The speed of automated sectioning is adjustable.
- Advanced drive systems including multiple functions, sectioning, trimming, fast forward, fast backward and quick conversion.
- Uses imported cross-roller guide rails and a screw motion mechanism to ensure precision resulting in superior sectioning performance.
- LCD screen shows section and trimming thickness, as well as number of sections.
- Switching between section and trimming mode is easily accomplished by the control system.
- There are two fully automatic slicing modes: single and continuous slicing. Automatic sectioning speed is continuously adjustable.
- With a safety and emergency braking system, security alarm system, driver overload protection, auto-sleep protection system.
- Easy and fast switching between different specimen clamps (two options: paraffin block clamp and cassette clamp).
- Hand-wheel balance is precisely adjusted and can be locked at any position to ensure the safety of the slicing operation.
- Blade holder can be laterally moved to avoid moving the blade with direct contact, thereby utilizing the entire length of the blade (three different segments).
- The red bar on the blade holder covers the whole length of blade to protect the user and the push bar enables easy change of the blade.
- Hand-wheel balance is precisely adjusted and can be locked at any position to ensure the safety and convenience of sectioning.
- Large-volume waste tray is easy to remove and clean, and items such as deposable blades can be stored on the top of the housing.