Cryostat Microtome CM2950
Cryostat Microtome CM2950 has an ergonomic design and is manufactured using numerically-controlled machine tools
A specimen retraction function protects the specimen from blade damage
A trim button allows for easy switching between trim and sectioning mode
Includes a counting function for the number of sections and the total thickness
- The cryogenic refrigeration system utilizes a forced cooling structure. The refrigeration chamber, freezing shelf, blade holder, and specimen holder are cooled independently by a German double compressor to enhance cooling performance and increase cooling speed.
- Imported R404A non-CFC refrigerants that are environment-friendly.
- Achieves the desirable sectioning temperature within 20 minutes after turning on the unit when using the fast cooling mode.
- UV option enables surface disinfection of harmful bacteria, viruses, and spores by using 35 min after each use; It also has low-voltage DC shadowless lamp.
- Semiconductor cooling function can be turned on and off.
- Hearable and removable glass door.
- Two defrosting modes: time defrosting and manual defrosting.
- Microtome is outside of the refrigeration chamber to avoid the effect of heat-expansion and cold-contraction, thus minimizing the need for maintenance.
- User-friendly intelligent operational interface is easy to learn and operate.
- LCD screen displays the number of sections and the total thickness, section thickness, specimen retraction value, temperature setting, date, time, temperature and on/off timer are all included on the main display.
- Auto sleep function results in longer compressor life: the cryo-chamber temperature automatically stays in a range of -1 to -9°C under the sleep mode, and returns to the sectioning temperature within 15 minutes after canceling the sleep mode.
- Keyboard locking function to avoid accident misoperation.
- A mechanical hand-wheel lock ensure safe chamber access, 16 position for locking.
- The red bar on the blade holder covers the whole length of blade to protect the user and the push bar enables easy changing of the blade.
- A large-size quick-freezing shelf allows for the preparation of 17 specimens at the same time; Two holes for semiconductor refrigeration.
- It has cleaning device, easy help customer to clean the unit.
- Specimen Orientation: XY – 8°; Z– 360° adjustable at any orientations to ensure precise placement.
- Self-detection function for the temperature senor, can help to warn the failure on temperature senor.
Chamber Temperature -10°C ~ -40°C Specimen Head Temperature -10°C ~ -40°C Time to reach -40°C of the quick-freeze shelf 60 minutes Lowest possible temperature of the Peltier element -45°C Lowest possible temperature of the Peltier element together with quick-freeze shelf below -60°C Running time of the Peltier element 15 minutes Maximum Specimen Size 35mm×35mm Specimen Vertical Stroke 60mm Specimen Horizontal Stroke 20mm Electric Coarse Feed rapid 0.7mm/s; slow 0.35mm/s The section thickness is adjusted in a range of 1μm to 100μm 1μm - 20μm, increments 1μm
20μm - 40μm, increments 2μm
40μm - 100μm, increments 5μm
Trim Section Thickness Feed: adjusted in the range of 10μm to 400μm 10μm - 50μm, increments 5μm
50μm - 100μm, increments 10μm
100μm - 400μm, increments 50μm
Specimen Retraction Distance adjustable in a range of 0 ~ 80μm, in 5μm increments Working Voltage AC220V±10% 50Hz; AC110V±10% 60Hz Power 600W Dimensions 650×800×1160mm (W×D×H) Net Weight 115 Kg