Fully-automated Microtome HM3398
HM3398 Fully-automated Rotary Microtome uses a streamlined design, with advanced features, stable and reliable performance and ease of use The feeding system uses an intelligent control mechanism; enabling quick switching between manual or automated smart sectioning modes; automatic slicing speed is adjustable
- Advanced drive systems and multiple functions including sectioning, trimming, fast forward, fast backward, quick mode conversion including automatic retraction.
- Incorporates an international advanced screw motion mechanism to ensure precision, thus achieving superior sectioning performance.
- Pure-green digital display of slice thickness, trimming thickness, slice count and slice speed.
- Trimming and slicing are operated under a control system, and can be switched easily. The automated slicing controller can be equipped at either the left or right side; when automated slicing controller is off, semi-auto slicing or trimming can still be performed.
- Automatic sectioning speed is continuously adjustable.
- With safety and emergency braking systems, security alarm systems, driver overload protection and an auto-sleep protection system.
- Features easy and fast switching between different specimen clamps (two options: paraffin block clamp and cassette clamp).
- Hand-wheel balance is precisely adjusted and can be locked at any position to ensure safety of operation.
- Blade holder can be laterally moved to avoid moving the blade with direct contact, thereby enabling use of the entire length of the blade. (three different segments).
- The red protection bar on the blade holder covers the whole length of blade to protect the user and the push bar enables easy changing of the blade.
- Hand-wheel balance is precisely adjusted and can be locked at any position to ensure the safety and convenience of sectioning.
- Large-volume waste tray is easy to remove, and items such as deposable blades can be stored on the top of the housing.