Fully-automated Tissue Processor TP3S1
Fully-automated Tissue Processor TP3S1 is with high-precision, low-noise, and wear-resistant photoelectric positioning system using imported high-quality elements to ensure stable and smooth operation all within an ideal ergonomic design
Two sets of operation mechanisms doubles the processing capacity. Tissue specimens can be separately placed into different baskets according to size, texture, and origin, thus improving processing performance
- Tissue specimens can be separately placed into different baskets according to size, texture, and origin, thus improving processing performance.
- Optional single-mechanism mode for processing a small number of tissue specimens easing the operation.
- Scrolling processing mode multiplies the processing capacity of the system – one device can do the amount of work equal to multiple single-basket machines.
- A processed basket can be continuously used following another basket that is in processing without interruption, thus achieving a continuous cycling operation and maximizing the processing capacity of the system.
- 20 editable programs for each of A and B mechanisms can be stored in the system.
- Integrated high-quality colored super large LCD touch-screen offers clear display and simple operation; window-scrolling/flipping human-machine conversation interface provides clear instructions for each step (online help).
- Fully intelligent design, enabling timely determination and automatic recovery from an abnormal event.
- Real-time visual simulation with icons displays working status dynamically, clearly and intuitively.
- Green inner-cycling air purification system to highly efficiently adsorb and remove poisonous gas; well-sealed gas-effluxion mechanism to effectively improve the operation environment, environmentally friendly and safe.
- This system can be automatically started at any time as programmed (Setting Rang 0-99 hours and 0-59 minutes).
- Processing duration is automatically calculated and displayed on the screen, allowing the user to make a more efficient work plan.
- Power Protection Station: Station 7 for A basket and Station 5 for B basket, ensuring continued operation during a power outage.
- Automated fan control: Stays ‘on’ all the time when the specimens are not submerged in cup and 10 seconds every minute when the specimens are submerged in cup and in processing.
- Automated light control.
- stays ‘on’ all the time during programming.
- stays ‘off’ during the automatic operation and can be automatically turned ‘on’ anytime by touching the screen or any key and stays ‘on’ for 2 minutes.
- Internal dry heating mechanism and triple protection channels offer high-precision automatic gradient temperature control.
- Automatically determines the time of heating, resulting in energy efficiency.
- Low-energy-consuming control circuit with power protection function.
- When power outage occurs, the screen displays as normal with a scrolling bar demonstrating the ‘on’ status of the power protection system.
- Battery backup with more than 30 hours of running power.
- Manual operation can be conducted anytime during the programmed automatic operation, allowing user to check or add tissue specimens during the operation.
- 250 or more specimens can be processed at the same time.
Number of Cups 14 (10 for reagents, and the cups at the 11th, 12th, 13th and 14th stations are used for paraffin melting) Two baskets, Capacity of Each Cup 2000 ml Length of Processing Time in the Cup Any length between 0 and 99 hours for the 1st and 2nd cup
Any length between 0 and 24 hours for the 3nd to 14th cup
Temperature Range RT - 80°C, ±1°C Dripping Time Adjustable within 10-60 s; shake/drip above cup Frequency of Agitation Adjustable within 0-6 times/minute Working Voltage AC220V±10% 50Hz; AC110V±10% 60Hz Power 550W Dimensions 1370×440×525 mm (W×D×H) Net weight 102 Kg