Gloss Meter with 20°/60°/85° NHG268
NHG268 gloss meter features with 20, 60 and 85° angle, manufactured according to ISO2813 and GB/T 9754
It is also compatible with the standards of ASTM D523, ASTM D2457
NHG268 conforms to JJG696 first class gloss meter working requirement, corresponding with CIE 1931(2°) under CIE C light source
- 20, 60 and 85° in one: from high to low gloss - have the specified angle on hand.
- One button for all angles measurement at the same location.
- Display 5 sets of measurement data, good for comparison.
- Measuring mode: basic measurement, statistical measurement, continuous measurement, QC measurement (only for GQC6 software).
- Continuous mode to check uniformity over large areas.
- Connect to PC, more extend functions.
- Input gloss value manually.
- Large touch screen operation, easy to use.
- Beauty appearance, good man-machine communication interface.
- Powerful functions to meet many different requirements.
- Large storage to save over 5000 data.
- Built-in lithium ion rechargeable battery.
Model: NHG268 Measuring Angle 20°/60°/85°
Comply with standard ISO 2813, GB/T 9754, ASTM D 523, ASTM D 2457
Measuring Area (mm) 20°: 10x10 60°: 9x15 85°: 5x36 Measuring Range 20°:0~2000GU 60°:0~1000GU 85°: 0~160GU Division Value 0.1GU Measurement Range
0-10GU 10-100GU 100-2000GU
± 0.1GU ± 0.2GU ± 0.2%GU
± 0.2GU ± 0.5GU ± 0.5%GU
Measurement Standard Conform with JJG696 first class glossmeter working requirement Chromaticity Corresponding Corresponding with CIE 1931(2°) under CIE C light source Errors ±1.2 , ±1.2% Measuring Time 1.0s Dimension LxWxH : 160x75x90 mm Weight 350g Language Chinese/English Battery 3200mAh Li-ion Battery, >10000 times(within 8 hours) Display TFT 3.5 inch, capacitive touch screen Interface USB/RS-232 Storage Basic mode: 1000; Statistical mode: 5000, Continuous mode: 5000 Software GQC6 Quality Control Software with QC report printing functions and more extended functions. Operation Temperature 0~40°C (32~104°F) Storage Temperature -20~50°C (-4~122°F) Humidity <85% relative humidity, no condensation Standard Accessories Power Adapter, USB cable, User Manual, CD (Including QC software), Calibration Plate Optional Accessories Miniature Printer