Horizontal Gel Electrophoresis Cell HE120
HE120 Multifunctional Horizontal Gel Electrophoresis Cell include many features that make casting and running agarose gels simple and efficient.
- The Mini All-purpose Gel Caster eliminate the need for gel sealing tape during gel casting.
- Multiple size gel trays (6×6 cm,6×12 cm,12×6 cm,12×12 cm) supple the choice of user and retrench the dosage of agarose.
- Gels can be cast while the electrophoresis unit is being used or multiple gels can be cast in advance.
- Multiple combs increase the numbers of samples that analyzed per gel.
- Removable gel trays allow easy manipulation of the gel throughout processing.
- Safety interlock lids prevent an electrical connection from being made until the lid is properly in place.
Gel size (W×L) 6×6 cm / 6×12 cm / 12×6 cm / 12×12 cm Comb 1.0mm (25 teeth / 11 teeth) / 1.5mm (18 teeth / 8 teeth) / 1.5mm (13 teeth / 6 teeth) / 2.0mm (3 teeth / 2 teeth) Maximum Voltage 500V Typical buffer volume 1000 ml Typical run times for agarose 45 minutes Comb 1.0 mm 25 teeth, Maximum Sample volume: 15ul
1.5 mm 18 teeth, Maximum Sample volume: 25ul
1.5 mm 13 teeth, Maximum Sample volume: 50ul
2.0 mm 3 teeth, Maximum Sample volume: 80ul (Marker) / 200ul / 300ul / 550ul