Horizontal Gel Electrophoresis Cell HE90
HE90 Multifunctional Horizontal Gel Electrophoresis Cell include many features that make casting and running agarose gels simple and efficient.
- The Mini Gel Caster eliminate the need for gel sealing tape during gel casting.
- Two size gel trays (8×5 cm,8×10.5 cm) supple the choice of user and retrench the dosage of agarose.
- Up to 4 Gels can be pile up to run in one cell.
- 9 to 204 samples can be run in one cell one time.
- Combs fit the 8 channels pipet , 8 samples can be added one time.
- Removable gel trays allow easy manipulation of the gel throughout processing.
- Safety interlock lids prevent an electrical connection from being made until the lid is properly in place.
Gel size (W×L) 8×5 cm, 8×10.5 cm Comb 0.75mm (9 teeth / 17 teeth), 1.50mm (9 teeth / 17 teeth) Maximum Voltage 250V Typical buffer volume 400 ml Typical run times for agarose 30 minutes Comb 0.75 mm 9 teeth, Maximum Sample volume: 15ul
0.75 mm 17 teeth, Maximum Sample volume: 6.5ul
1.50 mm 9 teeth, Maximum Sample volume: 30ul
1.50 mm 17 teeth, Maximum Sample volume: 13ul