Infrared Sterilizer ST800-S / ST800-E
Infrared sterilizers are designed for sterilization of laboratory equipments like inoculating loop, inoculated needles, tweezers and other small items for high temperatures with short time sterilization. These can also be used for the low temperatures with long time sterilization to prevent contamination.
- Infrared sterilizers are fast, convenient and can replace alcohol lamps and bunsen burners.
- Sterilization is completed within 5-7 seconds.
- Very safe to operate with no visual fire. It is only ashing the organic matter in the depths of ceramic heating body and preventing cross contamination.
- LED display of actual temperature with temp. control accuracy of 10°C (ST800-S only).
- These can be used in biology safety cabinets and clean bench space
- High temperature accuracy with overheating protection.
- Precise temperature control precision and adjustable from 300 - 830°C (ST800-S only).
Model ST800-S ST800-E Display LED - Temperature range [°C] 300~830 830 Central zone max temperature [°C] 825±50 825±50 Max. outer diameter of sterilized items [mm] 15 15 The total length of heating area [mm] 140 140 Heating tube Ceramic Ceramic Shell ABS ABS Dimensions [LxWxH] (mm) 158x192x290 158x192x290 Weight[kg] 1.5 1.5 Voltage[V] 220V, 50/60Hz 220V, 50/60Hz Power[W] 190 190 Working temperature [°C] -10~50 -10~50 Working humidity [% RH] <80 <80 Storage temperature [°C] -40~60 -40~60 Storage humidity [% RH] 10~90 10~90