Melting Point Apparatus MP120
MP120 Melting Point Apparatus is integrated with photoelectric detection, digital temperature display and other technologies, boasts automatic display of initial and final melts and other functions. In the temperature system, linearly calibrated platinum resistor is used as the detection device, offering efficient and accurate test process and results. The apparatus can be widely used in the chemical industry and medicine research and is essential for the production of medicines, spices, dyes and measurement of other organic crystal substances.
- Advanced true color VGA touch screen & simple and easy operation and observation.
- 8-level temperature rise design is satisfactory for varied temperature rise options.
- Wider temperature control scope and higher temperature accuracy.
- Optimal cooling rate and sample test speed.
- Exclusive integral design.
- It’s completely in line with pharmacopeia and GLP requirements.
Melting point range Rt+5°C - 400°C "Initial temperature" setting rate ≤7 min (50°C - 400°C) ≤7.5 min (400°C - 50°C) Temperature resolution 0.1°C Repeatability 0.2°C at heating rate of 0.2°C/min Temperature accuracy ±0.4°C(<200°C),±0.7°C(<300°C) Temperature gradients 0.1/0.2/0.5/1/2/3/4/5°C/min Standard capillary size I.D. 1.0mm, O.D. 1.4mm Capacity per batch 1pc./batch Control&Display model LCD color touch screen Power supply 220VAC±10% 50Hz Power 150W Net weight 12 Kg Dimensions 455x312x200 mm