Water Hardness Meter WH-932
Professional benchtop water hardness meter, 5 points calibration, 8 selectable measurement units. The meter is suitable for laboratory applications. Accuracy: 1% F.S.
- Professional water hardness meter is equipped with a large backlit LCD display.
- 2 to 5 points calibration from low to high concentrations.
- Selectable multiple measurement units, including the mmol/L, mg/L(CaCO3), mg/L(CaO), mmol/L(Boiler), mg/L(Ca), French degree, German degree and English degree.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation provides accurate reading over the entire range.
- Calibration Due Reminder prompts user to calibrate the meter regularly.
- Stability indicator automatically shows current measurement status.
- Auto-Hold function freezes stable reading for easy viewing and recording.
- Manual temperature calibration improves the measurement accuracy of meter.
- Automatic electrode diagnosis shows the slope of sensor.
- Help message as a operational guide that helps you quickly begin using the meter.
- System menu allows setting the 7 parameters, including the number of calibration points, stability condition, hold function, auto-power off, etc.
- Reset feature automatically resumes all settings back to factory default options.
- Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 500 readings.
- Built-in real-time clock stamps stored data to meet GLP standard.
- Stored data can be transferred into computer by USB communication interface.