Portable Dissolved Oxygen Meter DO-821
Standard portable dissolved oxygen meter, 1 or 2 points calibration, selectable the salinity and barometric pressure coefficients. Accuracy: 0.2mg/L.
- Standard portable dissolved oxygen meter is equipped with a large backlit LCD display.
- 1 or 2 points calibration using the air-saturated water and zero oxygen solution.
- Manual salinity and barometric pressure compensations ensure accurate measurements.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation provides reliable results.
- Calibration Due Reminder prompts user to calibrate the meter regularly.
- Stability indicator automatically shows current measurement status.
- Auto-Hold function freezes stable reading for easy viewing and recording.
- Manual temperature calibration improves the measurement accuracy of meter.
- Selectable temperature unit (°C or °F) meets different application requirements.
- Help message as a operational guide that helps you quickly begin using the meter.
- System menu allows setting the 9 parameters, including the number of calibration points, resolution, stability condition, concentration unit, etc.
- Reset feature automatically resumes all settings back to factory default options.
- Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 500 readings.
- Built-in real-time clock stamps stored data to meet GLP standard.
- Stored data can be transferred into computer by USB communication interface.
- Multi-mode power scheme (battery, power adapter, computer's USB port) ensures that use the meter smoothly.