Portable Conductivity Meter COND-5 Series
Portable conductivity meter with TDS, salinity and resistivity measurement modes. The meter contains 11 optional parameters. Accuracy: 0.5% F.S.
- 1 to 5 points calibration with automatic calibration solution recognition.
- Selectable cell constant ( 0.1/1/10 ), normalization temperature ( 20°C or 25°C ),
- TDS conversion factor, seawater and practical salinity measurement modes.
- Linear or pure water compensation improves the measurement accuracy.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation ensures accurate reading.
- Calibration Due Reminder prompts user to calibrate the meter regularly.
- Stability indicator automatically shows current measurement status.
- Auto-Hold function freezes stable measured value for easy viewing and recording.
- Selectable temperature unit ( °C or °F ) meets different application requirements.
- Automatic electrode diagnosis shows cell constant of the conductivity electrode.
- Help message as a operational guide that helps you quickly begin using the meter.
- System menu allows setting the 11 parameters, including the temperature unit, number of calibration points, stability condition, etc.
- Reset feature automatically resumes parameters back to factory default options.
- Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 500 readings.
- Built-in real-time clock stamps stored data to meet GLP standard.
- Stored data can be transferred into computer by USB communication interface.