Portable pH/mV Meter PH-220
Economy portable pH meter, 2 points calibration, automatic temperature compensation, system menu contains 2 optional parameters. The meter is used for measuring the pH and millivolt of samples. Accuracy: 0.01pH.
- Easy-to-use portable pH meter is equipped with a large LCD display.
- 2 points push-button calibration with auto-buffer recognition.
- Automatic electrode slope display helps user decide whether to replace sensor.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation provides accurate reading over the entire pH range.
- Data Hold function freezes current reading for easy viewing and recording.
- Help message as a operational guide that helps you quickly begin using the meter.
- Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 50 readings.
- Built-in real-time clock stamps stored data to meet GLP standard.
- Stored data can be transferred into computer by USB communication interface.
Model PH-220 pH Range -2.00~16.00pH pH Accuracy ±0.01pH Resolution 0.01 pH mV Range -1999~1999mV mV Accuracy ±1mV Resolution 1 mV Calibration Points 2 points Calibration Solutions USA (pH4.01, 7.00, 10.01) Temperature Range 0~100°C, 32~212°F Temperature Accuracy ±1°C Temperature Calibration Manual Temperature Compensation 0~100°C, 32~212°F, Automatic or Manual Hold Function Manual Auto-Off - Stability Conditions - Calibration due reminder - Reset Function - Memory 50 data sets with Date/Time stamping Output USB Communication Interface Connector BNC Power Requirements 1×9V/800mA battery Battery Life Approximately 150 hours Dimensions 185(L)×88(W)×32(H)mm Weight 300 grams