Portable pH/Ion Meter PI-320
Professional portable pH/Ion meter contains 3 measurement modes. The meter is suitable for measuring the pH, ORP and ion concentration of liquids.
• Multiparameter portable ion meter is equipped with a large backlit LCD display.
• 2 to 5 points calibration, including the 8 concentration points can be selected.
• Automatically recognizes the ion selective electrodes, does not need to specify type of ion.
• Automatic electrode diagnosis shows the details of the calibration points and slopes.
• Direct ion concentration readout simplifies the measurement process.
• Selectable concentration units, including the ppm, mg/L and mol/L.
• 1 to 5 points push-button calibration with auto-buffer recognition.
• Selectable pH buffer group (USA/NIST/DIN) or using the custom calibration solutions.
• Automatic electrode diagnosis with pH slope and offset display.
• Automatic Temperature Compensation provides accurate reading over the entire range.
• 1 point offset calibration allows adjusting the displayed value to a known standard.
• Relative and absolute millivolt modes provide the reliable ORP measurements.
• Calibration Due Alarm prompts user to calibrate the meter regularly.
• Stability indicator shows when a measurement is recognized as stable.
• Auto-Hold feature senses and locks the measurement endpoint.
• Battery indicator shows the remaining battery capacity.
• Auto-Power Off effectively conserves battery life.
• Setup menu allows setting the 10 parameters, including the number of calibration points,
resolution, stability criteria, ionic valency, temperature unit, date and time, etc.
• Reset feature automatically resumes all settings back to factory default options.
• Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 500 data sets.
• Stored readings can be transferred into the computer by USB communication interface.
• Multi-mode power scheme (batteries, power adapter or USB port) ensures that use the meter smoothly.
Model PI-320 pH Range -2.000~20.000pH Accuracy ±0.002pH Resolution 0.1, 0.01, 0.001pH, Selectable Calibration Points 1 to 5 points Calibration Solutions USA, NIST, DIN or User-defined mV Range -1999.9~1999.9mV Accuracy ±0.2mV Resolution 0.1, 1mV, Selectable Calibration Points 1 point (Only for Relative mV mode) Calibration Range ±200mV Ion Range 0.001~19999ppm, mg/L, mol/L (Refer to the range of ISE) Accuracy ±0.5% F.S (Monovalent), ±1% F.S (Divalent) Resolution 0.001, 0.01, 0.1, 1 Calibration Points 2 to 5 points Calibration Solutions 0.001, 0.01, 0.1, 1, 10, 100, 1000, 10000ppm, mg/L, mol/L Temperature Range 0~105°C, 32~221°F Accuracy ±0.5°C, ±0.9°F Resolution 0.1°C Calibration Points 1 point Calibration Range Measured value ±10°C Others Temperature Compensation 0~100°C, 32~212°F Compensation Mode Manual or Automatic Hold Function Manual or Automatic Stability Conditions Low or High Calibration Due 0 to 31 days Power Off Manual or Automatic (10, 20, 30 minutes) Reset Function Yes Memory Stores up to 500 data sets Output USB Communication Interface Connector BNC Power Requirements 3×1.5V "AA" Batteries Battery Life Approximately 150 hours (Turn off the backlit) Dimensions 170(L)×85(W)×30(H)mm Weight 300g