Portable Turbidimeter TB100
High performance portable turbidimeter, 2 to 5 points calibration, selectable 4 turbidity units. The meter is suitable for process control and field use.
- Easy-to-use portable turbidimeter is equipped with a standard carrying case.
- 2 to 5 points calibration using the Formazin Standards.
- Selectable four turbidity units, including the NTU (Nephelometric Turbidity Unit), FNU(Formazine Turbidity Unit), EBC (European Brewery Convention) and ASBC (American Society of Brewing Chemists).
- Single measurement mode automatically recognizes the stable readings.
- Continuous measurement mode that can used for indexing and matching the sample vials.
- Auto-Power Off helps user effectively conserve battery life.
- System menu allows setting the 7 parameters, including the date and time, resolution, etc.
- Reset feature automatically resumes all parameters back to factory default options.
- Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 100 readings.
- Stored data can be transferred into computer by USB communication interface.
- Multi-mode power scheme (battery, power adapter, USB port) ensures that use the meter