Conductivity/TDS/Salinity/Resistivity Meter COND-950
High accuracy benchtop conductivity meter with TDS, salinity, resistivity measurement modes, system menu contains 11 optional parameters. Accuracy: 0.5% F.S.
- High accuracy benchtop conductivity meter is equipped with a large backlit LCD display.
- 1 to 5 points push-button calibration, automatically recognizes the calibration solutions.
- Selectable cell constant, normalization temperature, TDS conversion factor, linear and pure water compensations, seawater and practical salinity measurement modes.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation provides accurate reading over the entire range.
- Calibration Due Reminder prompts user to calibrate the meter regularly.
- Stability indicator automatically shows current measurement status.
- Auto-Hold function freezes stable reading for easy viewing and recording.
- Selectable temperature unit (°C or °F) meets different application requirements.
- Automatic electrode diagnosis shows cell constant of the sensor.
- Help message as a operational guide that helps you quickly begin using the meter.
- System menu allows setting the 11 parameters, including the number of calibration points, stability condition, temperature unit, hold function, etc.
- Reset feature automatically resumes all settings back to factory default options.
- Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 500 readings.
- Built-in real-time clock stamps stored data to meet GLP standard.
- Stored data can be transferred into computer by USB communication interface.