Real-Time PCR System Accurate 96
Accurate 96 real-time quantitative PCR system with 96-well is based on Fresnel lens optical signal acquisition technology, time-resolved signal separation technology and unique temperature control technology. It reaches international advanced level in sensitivity, multi-color crosstalk, temperature uniformity and accuracy. The instrument has 4/6 detecting channels and conform to multiplex PCR application.
- Monitor and display fluorescence changes in real time.
- Equipped with an excellent temperature control system to ensure accurate, uniform temperature control and rapid ramp rate.
- Simultaneous detection of 4/6 fluorescence.
- Suitable for a variety of scientific and clinical reagents.
- Suitable for dye-based assays and Taqman assays.
- Suitable for common PCR tubes, eight-row tubes, 96-well plates, etc. , 0.1ml volume is recommended.
Sample capacity 0.2ml PCR tubes×96, 8×12 PCR plate or 96 well plate ×1 Reaction volume 10~50 μl Thermal cycle technology Peltier Max. Heating/Cooling rate 6.0° C/s Heating temperature range 4 ~100 °C Temperature accuracy ± 0.2°C Temperature uniformity ±0.2℃ @60℃ , ±0.2℃ @95℃ Temperature gradient setting range 30~100°C Temperature gradient difference setting range 1~36 °C Excitation light source 4/6 monochrome high efficiency LEDs Detection device PMT Detection mode Time-resolved signal separating technology Excitation/detection wavelength range 455-650nm/510-715nm Fluorescent channels 4/6 channels Supported dye FAM/SYBR Green, VIC/JOE/HEX/TET, ABY/NED/TAMRA/Cy3, JUN, ROX/Texas Red, Mustang Purple, Cy5/LIZ Sensitivity Single copy gene Resolution 1.33 folds copy number difference can be distinguished in single-plex qPCR Dynamic range 10 orders of magnitude copies Analysis mode Absolute quantification, Melting curve analysis, Endpoint fluorescence analysis Data output Original file, Excel data file, results include run settings, graph and tabular data results