Real-Time PCR System Q2000A Q2000B
Real-Time PCR System Q2000A / Q2000B
- Leading Peltier Elements from MARLOW, ensure long life of 1,000,000 thermal cycles and fast ramping rate up to 6℃/S.
- T-optical TM technology, reduce background noise, improve fluorescence signal sensitivity and signal to noise ratio.
- The angle of display could be adjusted to the best view.
- Simultaneous detection of wells,not in sequence.
- Users could view qPCR process and run PCR protocol through self-contained 10"TFT LCD and touch screen.
- Innovative SSLPTM CCD imaging technology for qPCR, avoiding more moving parts problems like overheat,wear and off center.Not optical fiber based, avoiding break and block by dust.
- Long life LED lamps to excite fluorescence ,no need for replacement in the future.
- Sample wells with temperature gradient function, convenient to optimize PCR conditions
- Equipped with "Optimum qPCR Design& Analysis Software" for remote operation of instruments and analysis of results.
- The drawer design of sample block,makes it easier to pick and place PCR tubes and plates
- "Optimum qPCR Design& Analysis Software" could be upgraded for free.
Q2000A / Q 2000B
Sample Block Capacity
White or clear PCR tubes or strips or 96well PCR plate,with optical flat cap
Peltier technology allow1,000,000 thermal cycles
Operated via PC or self-contained touch screen on instrument
USB2.0 or LAN
10"Color TFT LCD and Touch Screen,view angle adjustable
Max.Number of programs
Max. 15,000 programs on board, unlimited storage of protocols with USB flash drive
≤±0.2℃ (at 90℃)
≤±0.2℃ (at 90℃)
Heat Lid Temp.Rage
Block & Calculated sample
Long life LED lamps
Calibrated Dyes at installation
F1: FAM, SYBRGreen(Q2000A, Q2000B)
F2: VIC, HEX, JOE, CY3, NED(Q2000A, Q2000B)
F3: ROX, TEXAS-RED(Q2000B)
Fluorescence Excitation Range
Fluorescence Detection Range
Date Export Formats
AC Power Supply
Computer Operating Systems
Windows10, Windows7, WindowsXP