Rotary Microtome HM2258
HM2258 Manual Rotary Microtome is a new-generation microtome specially developed for modern histology
This model is equipped with imported roller guide rails and high-precision roller screws. This is an ideal device for use in histology due to its ergonomic design, compact structure, high precision, and stable and reliable performance
- Ergonomic design, greatly reducing the discomfort associated with long hours of operation.
- Ideal sectioning for using either a standard blade or disposable blade;
- Cassette holder can be locked at any position along each of the three axes, enabling easy adjustment of specimen slicing angle.
- Right operation hand-wheel can be locked at any position, providing maximum safety and convenience.
- Specimen retraction and replaceable cassette holder system.
- Blade holder base can be moved forward-or-backward and left-or-right flexibly to eliminating any contact of the fingers with the blade.
- Convenient N-type blade holder and E-type holder for disposable blades.
- The red bar on the blade holder covers the whole length of blade to protect the user and the push bar enables easy changing of the blade.
- Easy-to-clean well-sealed housing does not need to be removed for cleaning.
- Large-volume waste tray is easy to remove and clean.