Rotary Microtome HM2268
HM2268 Rotary Microtome is equipped with imported roller guide rails and high-precision roller screws. This is an ideal device for use in histology due to its ergonomic design, compact structure, high precision, and stable and reliable performance.
- Advanced high-precision micro-drive feed system enables even and high-precision sectioning.
- Hand-wheel is rotated based on a mechanical balance mechanism, and can be locked at any position, providing the maximum level of safety and convenience.
- Cassette holder can be locked at any position along each of the three axes, enabling easy adjustment of the specimen sectioning angle.
- Multiple functions including specimen retraction and trimming functions, along with replaceable specimen holding system.
- Small coarse-advance hand-wheel is close to the operator, in accordance with an ergonomic design.
- The precise positioning system is not only easy to use, but also provides accurate X- and Y- axis adjustment.
- Easy and fast switching between different specimen clamps (two options: paraffin block clamp and cassette clamp).
- The red bar on the blade holder covers the whole length of blade to protect the user and the push bar enables easy changing of the blade.
- The blade holder can be laterally moved and adjusted, without the need to manually move the blade, enabling use of the full length of the blade (slicing at three different segments).
- Hand-wheel balance is precisely adjusted and can be locked at any position to ensure the safety and convenience of sectioning.
- Well-designed tray on the top of housing, convenient use.
- Magnetically fixed large waste tray is easy to install and uninstall.
Section Thickness Setting Range 0 - 60μm Section thickness setting options 0-20μm, increment 1μm
20-60μm, increment 5μm
Minimum Setting of Sectioning Thickness 1μm Precision Error ±1% Maximum Specimen Size 60×50mm Total Horizontal Specimen Feed 28mm Vertical Specimen Stroke 70mm Specimen Retraction 15μm and 35μm Specimen Retraction 90μm (optional) Specimen Orientation XY – 8° Dimensions 590×500×330mm (W×D×H) Net weight 37 Kg