Rotary Microtome HM3358
HM3358 Rotary Microtome adopts a streamline design, and possesses advanced features with stable performance and easy operation Specimen feed drive is controlled by an intelligent, high precision control system, enabling semi-ultrathin slicing, starting from a thickness of 0.25μm Specimen feeding drive utilizes an intelligent control system, it has high precision on cutting
- Advanced drive systems; multiple functions including sectioning, trimming, fast forward, fast backward, conversion etc.
- Adopts imported cross-roller guide rails and a screw motion mechanism to ensure precision, thus achieving superior sectioning performance.
- LCD screen shows section and trimming thickness, number of sections and trims.
- Sectioning and trimming are completed through the control system.
- equipped with a safety alert system, drive-overload protection mechanism and an automatic standby protection mechanism.
- Easy and fast switching between different specimen clamps (two options: paraffin block clamp and cassette clamp).
- Hand-wheel balance is precisely adjusted and can be locked at any position to ensure the safety and convenience of operation.
- Blade holder can be laterally moved to avoid moving the blade with direct contact, thereby utilizing the entire length of blade (three different segments);
- The red bar on the blade holder covers the whole length of blade to protect the user and the push bar enables the easy changing of the blade;
- Hand-wheel balance is precisely adjusted and can be locked at any position to ensure the safety and convenience of sectioning;
- Large-volume waste tray is easy to remove, and items such as deposable blades can be stored on the top of the housing.
Section Thickness Setting Range 0 - 60μm Trimming Thickness Setting Range 0 - 100μm Section thickness adjustment 0-1μm, increment 0.25μm
1-10μm, increment 1μm
10-20μm, increment 2μm
20-60μm, increment 5μm
Total Horizontal Specimen Feed 26mm Vertical Specimen Stroke 52mm Specimen Clamp Rotation at any angle within 360 degrees Specimen Orientation XY – 8° Minimum Setting of Sectioning Thickness 0.25μm Maximum Specimen Size 50×50mm Precision Error ±1% Working Voltage AC220V±10% 50Hz; AC110V±10% 60Hz Power 150W Dimensions 580×410×305mm(W×D×H) Net weight 29 Kg