Rotisserie Tube Rotator RL-Pro
Rotisserie Tube Rotator RL-Pro provide a gentle but effective mixing of biological samples in 1.5ml to 50ml micro tubes, used in a variety of laboratories and used in applications including immune precipitations, prevention of blood coagulation, latex diagnostics etc. Tube rotators are compact and stable, and require only a small amount of laboratory space. Circular disk style and rotisserie style tube rotators are available in LCD digital or analog control with adjustable speeds to maximum 80rpm.
- LCD displays speed and timer.
- Rolling action, gives gentle but effective mixing.
- Adjustable speed range of 10 to 70rpm.
- Adjustable mixing angle between 0 and 90°.
- A wide variety of rotisserie accessories are available.
- Continuous or timed operation.
- Brushless motor ideal for extended use.
- Can be used in cold rooms or incubators.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY.