Semi-automated Microtome HM3390
HM3390 Semi-automated Rotary Microtome utilizes a human oriented design, easy to switch between cutting and trimming, advanced technology, and stable performance, and is user-friendly Specimen feeding drive utilizes an intelligent control system, it has three modes: Conventional mode , Intelligence sensing mode and whole layer cutting mode
- Advanced drive systems including multiple functions, sectioning, trimming, fast forward, fast backward and quick conversion.
- Uses imported cross-roller guide rails and a screw motion mechanism to ensure precision resulting in superior sectioning performance.
- OLED screen shows section and trimming thickness, as well as number of sections.
- With a safety and emergency braking system, security alarm system, driver overload protection, auto-sleep protection system.
- Easy and fast switching between different specimen clamps (two options: paraffin block clamp and cassette clamp).
- Hand-wheel balance is precisely adjusted and can be locked at any position to ensure the safety of the slicing operation.
- Blade holder can be laterally moved to avoid moving the blade with direct contact, thereby utilizing the entire length of the blade (three different segments).
- The red bar on the blade holder covers the whole length of blade to protect the user and the push bar enables easy change of the blade;
- Hand-wheel balance is precisely adjusted and can be locked at any position to ensure the safety and convenience of sectioning.
- Large-volume waste tray is easy to remove and clean, and items such as deposable blades can be stored on the top of the housing.
Section Thickness Setting Range: 0.25—100μm 0.25-2.5μm, increment 0.25μm
2.5-5μm, increment 0.5μm
5.0-10μm, increment 1μm
10-30μm, increment 2μm
30-60μm, increment 5μm
60-100μm, increment 10μm
Trimming Thickness Setting Range: 1—600μm 1-10μm, increment 1μm
10-20μm, increment 2μm
20-50μm, increment 5μm
50-150μm, increment 10μm
150-600μm, increment 50μm
Retraction Setting Range 0-50μm ( 0 is off )
Whole layer clearance distance Range 10 – 6000μm
Horizontal Feed 25mm Vertical Specimen Stroke 70mm Specimen Clamp Rotation at any angle within 360 degrees Specimen Orientation XY – 8° Minimum Setting of Sectioning Thickness 0.25μm Maximum Specimen Size 70×70mm Feed speed adjust 1500μm/s ~ 3500μm/s Precision Error ±1% Working Voltage AC220V±10% 50Hz; AC110V±10% 60Hz Power 100W Dimensions 575×420×330 mm (W×D×H) Net Weight 37 Kg