Semi-Automatic Kjeldahl Analyzer K9840
K9840 Semi-Automatic Kjeldahl Analyzer Distiller adopts globally accepted Kjeldahl nitrogen determination method to determine nitrogen content of sample The distillation and condensation automatic cleaning system makes the measurement precision further improved
- Display: 4.3" LCD screen.
- Manual/automatic mode fee changeover.
- Automatic alkali liquid quantification and filling.
- Automatic boric solution quantification and filling.
- Automatic or manual filling mode is optional according to test need.
- Distillation time can be set freely, and automatic alarming upon completion.
- Automatic cleaning of control system and distiller, ensuring high measurement accuracy.
- Perfect safety protection system gives distiller and tubes measurement and protection against over-temperature and over-pressure.
- Intelligent design of nitrogen tube peripheral facilities include safety designs and displacement hint.
- Intelligent cooling water control system achieves cooling water control and test.
- Emergency stop operation is able to deal with unexpected accidents.
- Automatic fault detection and intelligent audible and visual alarm system are available.
0.~240 mg N
solid ≦6g/sample, liquid ≦16ml/sample
Cooling water consumption
4.3" LCD screen