Semi-Dry Transfer Cell VE-386
VE-386 Semi-Dry Transfer Cell allows fast, efficient, and economical blotting for nucleic acid or protein. The Max electrode dimension can transfer protein gel of 25×18 cm.
VE-386 Semi-Dry Transfer Cell using a platinum-coated titanium plate as the anode and a stainless-steel plate as the cathode for horizontally transfer without gel cassettes or buffer tank. It’s a quite simply and the easiest-to-use system.
- Body is molded with polycarbonate.
- Faster and more efficient transfers within 15-60 minutes.
- Capacity to transfer multiple gels.
- Agarose gel of DNA and RNA can be simplify blotted with support frame.
- Minimal buffer requirements.
- Simple, speedy and safety setup with single-step locking system.
- The consistent and reliable transfer results can be supported by plate electrodes.
- Safety interlock lids prevent an electrical connection from being made until the lid is properly in place.
Overall dimensions 37x24x12 cm Anode Platinum-coated titanium Cathode Stainless steel Maximum gel size 25 cm x 18.5 cm Buffer requirements 200 ml Gel capacity ≤18.5 x 20 cm gel sandwiches; 4 8.3 x 7.3 cm gels side by side Recommended power supply EPS-200 (200V, 2000mA)