Semiautomatic Polarimeter POL-200
POL-200 Semiautomatic Polarimeter, including 4 measurement modes (Optical rotation, specific rotation, concentration and International Sugar Scale). Accuracy: 0.02 degrees.
- High performance semiautomatic polarimeter is equipped with a 5.6 inches touch screen.
- Selectable four measurement modes, including the optical rotation, specific rotation, concentration and International Sugar Scale.
- LED light source effectively extends the working time.
- Built-in temperature sensor automatically senses temperature of the sample chamber.
- Auto-zero feature supports instrument returns to zero point by pressing the Return button.
- Selectable tube lengths (100/200mm) or manual enter the desired values.
- Zero correction allows adjusting the optical visual field to eliminate the zero error.
- Automatic Temperature Compensation improves measurement accuracy of instrument.
- 1 to 3 point calibration ensures accurate measured value.
- Automatic message display helps user quickly begin using the instrument.
- Expanded memory stores and recalls up to 100 readings.
- Built-in real-time clock stamps stored data to meet GLP standard.
- Stored data can be transferred into computer by USB communication interface.
- On-screen operating manual detailedly shows the polarimeter uses.
- Reset feature automatically resumes all parameters back to factory default options.