Tissue Embedding Cooling System TE1C
Tissue Embedding Cooling System TE1C is with fully programmable computer controls allow automatic system start and stop anytime (weekly) Temperature is controlled by microprocessors made in the USA and they are displayed using color-changing LEDs to enable clear visibility of working status
- Five heated areas, including Paraffin Chamber, Paraffin Dispenser, left and right Thermal Storage Compartments, and heating plate (working area), are individually controlled and work independently without interference from each other.
- Flexible heating mechanism overcomes the shortcomings of traditional technology that can result in excessive temperature differences. System provides fast heating and precise temperature control. In addition, the dual-protection from overheating is safe, reliable and energy-saving.
- Automatic memory and restoration functions: After startup, all preset temperature data are automatically stored in the system.
- Flexible module configuration options through a design which separates the Cryo Module from Embedding Module.
- Safe and reliable low-voltage illumination system.
- Heated working plate and forceps wells make tissue embedding more convenient.
- Large granite working area eases the cleanup of excessive paraffin.
Paraffin Chamber Capacity 3 Liters Temperature Range of Forceps Wells 55 - 70°C Temperature Range of Paraffin Chamber 55 - 70°C Temperature Range of Thermal Storage Compartment 55 - 70°C Temperature Range of Heating Plate 55 - 70°C Temperature Range of Paraffin Dispenser 55 - 70°C Temperature Control Precision ±1% Paraffin Flow Control Paraffin flow control via finger touch plate and optional foot pedal Temperature Range of Cryo Module ≤ -20°C Working Voltage AC220V±10% 50Hz; AC110V±10% 60Hz Power 650W (tissue embedder), 300W (cooling plate) Dimensions: 525×550×385 mm (W×D×H) (tissue embedder)
590×345×385 mm (W×D×H) (cooling plate)
Net weight: 26kg (tissue embedder)
27kg (cooling plate)