UV-VIS Spectrophotometer UV-1601
UV-VIS split beam spectrophotometer Scanning type 4 measurement modes motorised 8-cell changer LCD display
- Wide wavelength range, satisfying requirements of various fields.
- The split-beam ratio monitoring system provides accurate measurements and enhances baseline stability.
- Four options for spectral bandwidth selection, 5nm, 4nm, 2nm and 1nm, made according to customer's need and satisfying the requirements of pharmacopoeia.
- Fully automated design, realizing the simplest measurement.
- Optimized optics and large scale ingegrated circuits design, light source and receiver from world famous manufacturer all add up to high performance and reliability.
- Rich measurement methods: wavelength scan, time scan, multi-wavelength determination, multi-order derivative determination, double-wavelength method and triple-wavelength method etc., meet different measurement requirements.
- Automatic 10mm 8-cell holder, changeable to automatic 5mm-50mm 4-posion cell holder for more choices.
- Data output can be obtained via a printer port.
- Parameters and data can be saved in case of power failure for user's convenience.
- PC controlled measurement can be achieved via RS-232 interface (USB port). for more accurate and flexible requirement.
Wavelength Range: 190~1100 nm Spectral Bandwidth: 2nm (5nm, 4nm, 1nm optional) Wavelength Accuracy: ±0.3nm Wavelength Reproducibility: 0.15nm Photometric System: Split-beam ratio monitoring; Auto scan; Dual detectors Photometric Accuracy: ±0.3%T(0-100%T); ±0.002A(0-0.5A); ±0.004A(0.5A-1A) Photometric Reproducibility: 0.2%T Working Mode: T, A, C, E Photometric Range: -0.3-3A Stray Light: ≤0.1%T(NaI, 220nm, NaNO2 340nm) Baseline Flatness: ±0.002A Stability: 0.001A/30min (at 500nm, after warming up) Noise: ±0.001A (at 500nm, after warming up) Display: 6 inches high light blue LCD Detector: Silicon photodiode Power: AC:220V/50Hz, 110V/60Hz, 180W Dimensions: 630×470×210 mm Weight: 26 Kg