UV-VIS Spectrophotometer UV-2601
Double beam spectrophotometer UV-2601successfully realizes high accuracy and reliability measurement to meet various application requirements. It can be used extensively for quantitative analysis in such fields as biochemical research and industry, pharmaceutical analysis and production, education, environmental protection, food industry, clinical examination and antiepidemic etc.
4 measurement modes
motorised 8-cell changer
- Wide wavelength range, satisfying requirements of various fields
- Four options for spectral bandwidth selection, 5nm, 4nm, 2nm and 1nm, made according to customer's need and satisfying the requirements of pharmacopoeia.
- Fully automated design, realizing the simplest measurement.
- Optimized optics and large scale intergrated circuits design, light source and receiver from world famous manufacturer all add up to high performance and reliability.
- Rich measurement methods, wavelength scan, time scan, multi-wavelength determination, multi-order derivative determination, double-wavelength method and triple-wavelength method etc., meet different measurement requirements.
- Automatic 10mm 8-cell holder, changeable to automatic 5mm-50mm 4-position cell holder for more choices.
- Data output can be obtained via a printer port.
- Parameters and data can be saved for user's convenience.
- PC controlled measurement can be achieved via RS-232 interface (USB port) for more accurate and flexible requirements.
Wavelength Range: 190~1100 nm Spectral Bandwidth: 2nm (5nm, 4nm, 1nm optional) Wavelength Accuracy: ±0.3nm Wavelength Reproducibility: ≤0.15nm Optical System: Double beam, Auto scan, dual detectors Photometric Accuracy: ±0.3%T(0~100%T), ±0.002A(0~1A) Photometric Reproducibility: ≤0.15%T Working Mode: T, A, C, E Photometric Reproducibility: -0.3~3.5A Stray Light: ≤0.1%T(NaI, 220nm, NaNO2 340nm) Baseline Flatness: ±0.002A Stability: ≤0.001A/h( at 500nm, after warming up) Noise: ±0.001A( at 500nm, after warming up) Display: 6 inches high light blue LCD Detector: Silicon photo-diode Power: AC 220V/50Hz, 110V/60Hz, 180W Dimensions: 630×470× 210 mm Weight: 26 Kg