UV-VIS Spectrophotometer UV-9200
UV/VIS single beam spectrophotometer UV-9200 16×2 LCD display Fixed wavelength:190 - 1100nm 2nm (1, 4, 5nm optional) Auto zero and auto 100%T adjustment printer port & USB port
- Microprocessor control, 16×2 LCD display.
- Auto zero and auto 100%T adjustment provided.
- Calibration curve can be set up by either measuring or entering up to 10 standards or entering K and B factors directly via the keyboard.
- Parameters can be saved for later use. Up to 10 calibration curves can be stored and edited for user's convenience.
- Standard manual 4-cell holder accommodates cells from 5-50mm and changeable to long path length cell holder of 100mm.
- Data can be printed out via a printer port.
- PC control measurement can be achieved via a USB port for more accurate and flexible requirements.
Model UV-9200 Wavelength 190~1100 nm Wavelength accuracy ±2.0nm Wavelength reproducibility 1nm Monochromatic Single-beam, C-T type, grating 1200L/mm Photometric accuracy ±0.5%T Photometric reproducibility 0.3%T Stray light 0.1%T (Nal at 220nm, NaNO2 at 340nm) Spectral bandwidth 2nm (1, 4, 5nm optional) 0%T stability 0.2%T(30min) 100%T stability 0.001A/30min (at 500nm, after warming up) Operation mode T, A, C, E Photometric range -0.3~3A Display 16X2 LCD Detector Silicon Photodiode Light source Tungsten halogen lamp, D2 lamp Power 220/110V±10%,50/60Hz, 120W Dimensions 530×410×210 mm Weight 16 Kg