UV-VIS Spectrophotometer UVD-1900
UV-VIS Spectrophotometer UVD-1900, double beam optical system with a wide wavelength range, the wavelength range to meet the various requirements of the field. 4nm, 2nm, 1nm, 0.5nm, 0.2nm, 0.1nm spectral bandwidth of the six countries can be installed to meet the stringent requirements of the Pharmacopoeia.
- A wide wavelength range, the wavelength range to meet the various requirements of the field.
- 4nm, 2nm, 1nm, 0.5nm, 0.2nm, 0.1nm spectral bandwidth of the six countries to meet the stringent requirements of different users and pharmacopoeia.
- Automatic design to achieve the most simple means of measurement.
- LSI design greatly improves the scalability and reliability of the system.
- Improved optimization of the optical design, import source and receiver system created a high performance and high reliability.
- Rich measurement methods, with a wavelength scan, time scan, multi-wavelength determination, multi-order derivative determination (optional), dual-wavelength, three- wavelength (optional) DNA protein measurements (optional), and other measurement methods to meet different measurement requirements, and can be displayed directly on a 6-inch screen.
- Based on user requirements optional hole rack, manual four with stand, manual Eighth rack, automatic Eighth frame, glass stand, test tube rack, 1cm colorimetric frame, 5cm colorimetric frame, 10cm colorimetric racks.
- Measurement data can be output through the printer with USB interface.
- Can be powered down to save the measurement parameters and data, user-friendly.
- Can achieve more accurate and flexible measurement via PC control, which can meet the needs of different users.
Model UVD-1900 Optical System Double beam Wavelength Range 190~900nm Band Width 0.1, 0.2, 0.5, 1.0, 2.0, 4nm Wavelength Accuracy ±0.3 nm Wavelength Repeatability ≤0.1nm Photometric Accuracy ±0.3% T(0-100%T) ±0.002A(0~0.5A) ±0.003A(0.5A~1A) Photometric Repeatability 0.15% T(0-100%T) ±0.001A(0~0.5A) ±0.0015A(0.5A~1A) Stray Light ≤0.008% T (220nm NaI, 340nm NaNO2) Stability 0.0005A/h@500nm Noise ± 0.0002A @500nm Baseline Flatness ± 0.001A Photometric Mode T, A, C, E Wavelength Setting Automatic Photometric Display Range -4~4A Display Mode 6 inches high brightness blue LCD Detector Import Silicon Photodiode Light Source Import Deuterium Lamp & Tungsten Halogen Lamp Power Requirement AC 220V/50Hz 110V/60Hz Power 120W Dimensions(W*D*H) 560×450×230 mm Weight 28 Kg