Vacuum Automated Tissue Processor TP6B
TP6B Automated Tissue Processor is an advanced microprocessor-controlled tissue-processing device. To enhance dehydration strength, this device is equipped with a vacuum pump. Other than paraffin cups, optional vacuum-assisted dehydration of all cups can be individually preset.
- Entire operation process is controlled by a PLC through a touch screen, easy to operate, reliable and stable.
- Tissue specimen basket can be placed in a cup at any station by a mechanical arm, flexible and easy to operate.
- Multiple safety protection mechanisms including power failure alert and operation error protection.
- Stirring during dehydration process ensures adequate contact of tissue with reagents and paraffin to improve dehydration performance.
- Temperature of paraffin cup is precisely controlled by a constant temperature control system and the inner surface of the cup is TEFLON-coated, contamination-resistant, and corrosion-resistant.
- There are nine 1.2-L ( or a larger volume of 2.3L) medical glass beakers are used as processing cups, allowing clear observation of tissue changes during the operation.
- To enhance dehydration strength, this device is equipped with a vacuum pump. Other than paraffin cups, optional vacuum-assisted dehydration of all cups can be individually preset.
Tissue Processing Steps 12 steps Number of Reagent Cups 9, with a volume of 1.2L (2.3L for a larger volume) Number of Paraffin Cups 3, with a volume of 1.0L (1.8L for a larger volume) Temperature Range 45-85°C (±3°C) Program: Duration in each cup 0-10 hours (10 programs) Maximal turn-on delay 1 month Minimum time interval setting 1 min Vacuum Degree 0.053MPa Frequency of basket stirring ≥10 times/hour, 30 sec for each time Size of Basket Dia.95×80mm Dimensions 670 (Diameter)× 540 (Height, 680 mm at the highest point) Working Voltage AC220V±10% 50Hz; AC110V±10% 60Hz Power 500W (1.2L), 1000W (2.3L) Net Weight 60 Kg