Verticel Gel Electrophoresis Cell VE186
VE186 Mini Blotting Electrophoresis Cell provides rapid,high-quality blotting of mini gels It modular electrode assembly transfers two 7.5×10 cm gels in just one hour Cooling is provided by the Ice cooling unit, which absorbs heat generated during transfers
- VE186 Mini Blotting Electrophoresis Cell module uses the same buffer tank as the VE180 Mini Verticel Gel Electrophoresis Cell.
- Two blots can be run in the unique molded module. The fragile platinum wire is protected in a recessed slot in the electrode assembly.
- The anode and cathode are 4 cm apart, which provides a high field strength for rapid one-hour transfers.
- The Ice cooling unit dissipates heat generated during transfer. It also serves to reduce the amount of transfer buffer in the tank.
- With its modular design minimal buffer consumption and self-contained cooling, the VE186 Mini Blotting Electrophoresis Cell is an efficient apparatus for obtaining quality blotting results.
Overall dimensions 16×12×18 cm Maximum gel size 7.5×10 cm Buffer requirements 450 ml Gel capacity 2×VE-180 gels