Visable Spectrophotometer VIS-7220G
16×2 LCD display Fixed wavelength: 320 - 1100nm 5.0nm (1nm, 2nm, 4nm optional) Auto zero and auto 100%T adjustment printer port & USB port
- Microprocessor control, 16×2 LCD display.
- Auto zero and auto 100%T adjustment provided.
- Calibration curve can be set up by either measuring or entering up to 10 standards or entering K and B factors directly via the keyboard.
- Parameters can be saved for later use. Up to 10 calibration curves can be stored and edited for user's convenience.
- Standard manual 4-cell holder accommodates cells from 5-50mm and changeable to long path length cell holder of 100mm.
- Data can be printed out via a printer port.
- PC control measurement can be achieved via a USB port for more accurate and flexible requirements.
Model VIS-7220G Wavelength 320~1100 nm Wavelength accuracy ±2.0nm Bandwidth 5.0nm (1nm, 2nm, 4nm optional) Wavelength reproducibility 1nm Monochromator Single-beam, C-T type, grating 1200L/mm Photometric accuracy ±0.5%T Photometric reproducibility 0.3%T Stray light 0.1%T(NaNO2 at 340nm) Spectral bandwidth 5nm (1, 2, 4nm optional) 0%T stability 0.2%T(30min) 100%T stability 0.001A/30min (at 500nm, after warming up) Operation mode T, A, C, E Photometric range -0.3~3A Display 16X2 LCD Detector Silicon Photodiode Light source Tungsten halogen lamp Power 220/110V±10%,50/60Hz, 100W Dimensions 530×410×210 mm Net weight 15 Kg