Visable Spectrophotometer VIS-7220G
16×2 LCD display Fixed wavelength: 320 - 1100nm 5.0nm (1nm, 2nm, 4nm optional) Auto zero and auto 100%T adjustment printer port & USB port
- Microprocessor control, 16×2 LCD display.
- Auto zero and auto 100%T adjustment provided.
- Calibration curve can be set up by either measuring or entering up to 10 standards or entering K and B factors directly via the keyboard.
- Parameters can be saved for later use. Up to 10 calibration curves can be stored and edited for user's convenience.
- Standard manual 4-cell holder accommodates cells from 5-50mm and changeable to long path length cell holder of 100mm.
- Data can be printed out via a printer port.
- PC control measurement can be achieved via a USB port for more accurate and flexible requirements.