Visable Spectrophotometer VIS-723N
Visable Spectrophotometer VIS-723N, single beam wavelength scanning in whole wavelength range of 320-1100nm. Three options for spectral bandwidth selection: 5nm, 2nm and 1nm, made according to customer's need and satisfy the requirements of pharmacopoeia
- Single beam wavelength scanning in whole wavelength range of 320-1100nm.
- Three options for spectral bandwidth selection: 5nm, 2nm and 1nm, made according to customer's need and satisfy the requirements of pharmacopoeia
- Standard manual 4-cell holder accommadates cells from 5-50mm and changeable long path length cell up to 100mm.
- Optimized optics and electronics design, light source and detectors from the world famous manufacturer ensure high performance and reliability.
- Rich measurement methods: wavelength scan, time scan, multi-wavelength determination, multi-order derivative determination, double-wavelength method and triple-wavelength method etc., meet different measurement requirement.
- Data output can be obtained via a printer port.
- Parameters and data can be saved in case of power failure for user's convenience.
- PC controlled measurement can be achieved via RS-232 interface (USB port) for more accurate and flexible requirement.
2nm (5nm, 1nm optional)
Single beam, plane grating of 1200L/mm
±0.5%T (0-100%T), ±0.002A (0-0.5A), ±0.004A (0.5A-1A)
≤0.001A/h (at 500nm, after warming up)
Tungsten halogen lamp
6 inches high light blue LCD