Wrist Action Shaker RS-810
Simulation manually orbital from mild concussion to strong shaking
With timer function to ensure oorbital effect can be repeated
Maintenance-free spherical bearings
Two working mode: continuous or timing
- Shaking speed range is 30~600rpm, angle of inclination is 3°.
- It can fit 8 or 16 standard flask or 500ml flask. Suitable reagent bottles, tubes, jars, narrow mouth bottles, retort, separating funnel, straight mouth bottles.
- Leakage current and over-current protection system, to ensure the safety of the operator.
- Sealed spherical bearing actuator doesn't need to add lubricating oil.
- Main body and arm bracket are made of 304 high quality stainless steel wire drawing board.
- It can be placed up to 50mm diameter container on the arm bracket, maximum loading of each side is 6Kg.
- non-condensing enabling them to be used in incubators, warm rooms, environmental chambers and refrigerators.
Model RS-810 Angle of inclination 3° Rotary Frequency 30~600 rpm Control Mode PID Microcomputer Environmental Scanning microprocessor control Display LCD display Control Type 8 programmable programs Safety Protection Automatic operation, auto stop, timed operation, clock display and recovery, parameter memory, speed storage Circulation Mode Natural convection Ambient Temperature User-specific constant temperature room or environment Shaking Mode Angle shaking type Rotary Accuracy ±1rpm Net Weight 30kg Main Body Size 272x452x320 mm Machine Size 810x452x320 mm Consumption 60W Rotor Variable frequency motor Power Supply AC 200~240V / 50~60Hz Material Main body 304 stainless steel, cast chassis